- Please read the directions carefully as there are specific guidelines for both.
- Then--contact me via email PaulaKayMac (at) comcast (dot) net.
- Are you an unpublished, unagented children's fiction book writer, (self-published books do count)?
- Do you have a completed, or nearly completed, manuscript you are/or soon will be querying to agents/editors? Can be MG, YA, chapter book, picture book, free verse.
- Are you willing to share the manuscript, pitch the manuscript for the interview (see prior interview questions, they are all the same, mostly)?
- Do you have an internet presence (just one is okay): blog, facebook, twitter.
- Are you a follower of my blog?
- Please note: I hold the right to deny an interview as I see fit.
By agreeing to participate in the spotlight, you understand that I will cut and paste your answers as is into the post. I do not edit, spell-check, critique, suggest because I know you all are awesome and probably know more than me : ) I do reserve the right to deny an interview for whatever reason.
Please be sure to come back and let me know when you’ve found that dream agent/editor so I can shout it out and celebrate blog style!!
- All contests are open to those 13 years of age and older.
- Prizes will be sent out directly after completion of contest and upon confirmation of ship-to address.
- Contest winners will be announced on my website (depending on the type of contest) and/or by direct email (so make sure I have it.)
- I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
- I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.
Be sure to follow contest instructions.
Be sure to check who the contest is open to.
Be sure to check contest deadlines!