Wednesday's Random Funnies


I found these for-real written signs, posts, warnings online and thought they were chuckle-worthy. Hope you enjoy.

“Toilet out of order, please use floor below.”

 “Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.”

 “Elephants Please Stay In Your Car.” (posted at a safari park.)

 “Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please bring it back or further steps will be taken.”





This one might be my favorite. Tough call, though.



   Which one made you smile?



5 comments:

  1. the 'sharpest edges' one, definitely! :) but the zoo was a close second :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love funny signs. There is one at a private school near hear that says "Busses stop here." Not nearly as funny as the ones you posted, but it does always crack me up that this prestigious school bears a sign with "buses" spelled incorrectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the animals might eat you and get sick. Really??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was too funny. I'm new to your site and was interested in the writer's spotlight. I really like the concept. Hope we can connect. Have a great weekend!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
    twitter: @claylauren2001
    facebook: claytonpaulthomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning when the coffee isn't ready.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments.